Join any walk on a casual basis after checking in with the leader and paying a $5.00 daily fee for insurance etc.
To join the club, submit a membership application online below and make your membership payment by direct bank deposit to Border
Bushwalking Club Inc. at Hume Bank; BSB 640 000, Account No 111104448 including your name in the description field for our identification.
An e-mail will then be sent to you (generally within a few days) confirming your application, acknowledging receipt of your payment and welcoming you to the Club.
You can also download and complete a printed form and send a scanned copy to [email protected] , or pass it (with your membership fee) to a committee member at a club night or on a walk.
Membership Fee Structure
|Family – for 2 family members||$80||$65|
|For each additional family member||+ $10|
*Concession means in receipt of Centrelink pension or allowance. Does not include a Seniors Card holder, State or Federal.
- Club membership is valid to May 31st, annually.
- BBC pays an affiliation and liability insurance fee to Bushwalking Victoria for every member registered. Over half of your fee covers this cost. You can view the policy at http://www.bushwalkingaustralia.org/insurance/accident-insurance
- Family membership is defined as couples, single parents and any children under 18 years.
- Family membership requires the names of all family members to be listed in the registration form as well as the ages of any children under 16 years.
- If you join after 1 January your membership expires on the 31 May of the year following the year in which you joined. So, if you join on (say) 15 April 2022, the membership expires on 31 May 2023. That will be your expiry date in the Membership Application form below. For everybody else, your expiry date is 31 May in the year following your application joining date.
You are required to complete an acknowledgement of risks (part of the form below) to submit your membership application. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please do not progress your membership application (ie submit the form) right now. Instead, please send your query to us using the contact form on the ‘contact us’ page, so we can discuss with you first.
Complete the online membership application form