Join any walk on a casual basis after checking in with the leader and paying a $5:00 daily fee for insurance etc.
Alternatively, submit a membership application online below or download and complete a printed form and send a scanned copy to [email protected]
Then make your annual membership payment by direct bank deposit to Border Bushwalking Club Inc. at Hume Bank; BSB 640 000, Account No 111104448 including your name in the description field for our identification.
An e-mail will then be sent to you confirming your application, acknowledging receipt of your payment and welcoming you to the Club.
Membership Fee Structure
|Family – for 2 family members||$80||$65|
|For each additional family member||+ $10|
*Concession means in receipt of Centrelink pension or allowance. Does not include a Seniors Card holder, State or Federal.
- Club membership is valid to May 31st, annually.
- BBC pays an affiliation and liability insurance fee to Bushwalking Victoria for every member registered. Over half of your fee covers this cost. You can view the policy at http://www.bushwalkingaustralia.org/insurance/accident-insurance
- Family membership is defined as couples, single parents and any children under 18 years.
- Family membership requires the names of all family members to be listed in the registration form as well as the ages of any children under 16 years.
- If you join after 1 January your membership expires on the 31 May of the year following the year in which you joined. So, if you join on (say) 15 April 2019, the membership expires on 31 May 2020. That will be your expiry date in the Membership Application form below. For everybody else your expiry date is 31 May in the year following your application joining date.
Important Conditions: Every person participating in a Border Bushwalking Club activity does so as a volunteer in all respects and as such accepts full responsibility for any injury to him/herself however incurred. The club, its office bearers, organisers and leaders are absolved from any liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by the participant while engaged in any Border Bushwalking Club activity. By completing this form below or submitting a scanned version you are accepting these conditions.
Either download the below link
Or complete the Online application form