- Club membership is valid to May 31st, annually.
- BBC pays an affiliation and liability insurance fee to Bushwalking Victoria for every member registered.
- Family membership is defined as couples, single parents and any children under 18 years.
- Family membership requires the names of all family members to be listed in the registration form as well as the ages of any children under 16 years.
- New memberships are subject to committee approval.
- If you join after 1 January your membership expires on the 31 May of the year following the year in which you joined. So, if you join on (say) 15 April 2018, the membership expires on 31 May 2019. That will be your expiry date in the Membership Application form below. For everybody else your expiry date is 31 May in the year following your application joining date.
Important Conditions: Every person participating in a Border Bushwalking Club activity does so as a volunteer in all respects and as such accepts full responsibility for any injury to him/herself however incurred. The club, its office bearers, organisers and leaders are absolved from any liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by the participant while engaged in any Border Bushwalking Club activity.
Membership Fee Structure
|Family – for 2 family members||$80||$65|
|For each additional family member||+ $10|
|Newsletter (Footprints) Mailed in Post||+ $23||*emailed is free|
*Concession means in receipt of Centrelink pension or allowance. Does not include a Seniors Card holder, State or Federal.
|Payment Options||Payable to|
|Direct Bank Deposit (preferred)||Account Holder – Hume Bank|
Account Name – Border Bushwalking Club Inc.
BSB 640 000
Account No 111104448
|When making a bank deposit, include in the description fields, your full name, or first 3 letters of first and last names.e.g. John Brown becomes johbro|
|Cheque||Border Bushwalking Club||Provide your cheque to the Treasurer or a committee member|
How to Join
You will need to accept the Terms & Conditions of membership by clicking that box in the membership form below. Doing that means that you have read and agree to be bound by the rules and policies of the Border Bushwalking Club.
Once your application is submitted, either online or by printed form, you can make payment by either cheque or direct bank payment. See Payment Options above:-
(An auto generated email sent to you acknowledging your application may refer to the bank account number as 303599510. Most of the time that number works but the bank suggests you use Account No 111104448 as stated above.)
The Committee meeting will deal with your application at its next Committee Meeting and an e-mail will then be sent to you confirming your application, acknowledging receipt of your payment and welcoming you to the Club.